Pages

Monday 29 March 2021

All about me

                                                                       Hi bloggers

Today I am going to show you my all about me. If you are wondering what a all about me is it is where you have questions to answer about you it's super easy. Have you ever done a all about me before? If you have never done one try it out to see how it's like. My goal for this year is to be a amazing year 5 and help the teacher. . We also learned if you search something up you can get free images. Bye bloggers.


1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Ruby,
    Thank you for telling us a little about you in Year 5. What advice would you give someone that was coming into our class as a new Year 5?
    Mrs Taylor :)

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.