Pages

Monday 16 August 2021

What you should have in a quality blog post.

                                                              Hey Bloggers

You should have a question in your comment because then you will start blogasation. Then add a thoughtful and helpful. That all... just kidding there's a comment. Know you will know what a quality blog comment is. We just learned how to but a screencastify on biteable.com its really fun. Make sure you check it out? And tell your teachers to do it.


   

3 comments:

  1. Ruby,

    I likes the images and pictures in your presentation. The animation of the monkey grabbed my attention and made me want to continue watching and listening to what you had to say. Having your comments centralised in the middle of the presentation also made it easy for me to see what was going on.
    An idea to think about for next time would be when doing a voice recording try speaking louder into the microphone so that you can drown out the noise in the background. Maybe think about starting your speaking part earlier at the start of the presentation also rather than 14 seconds in.
    Mr Brown

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bonjour Ruby, I can see that you worked really hard on your Biteable. i think you have done a fantastic job. my favorite bit was the dancing sloth and how you said you can start your greeting with bonjour. whats your favorite part?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for the update, very nice site.. Chainsaw Parts

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.