Pages

Monday 31 August 2020

My Amazing Speech on book creator

                                       Hi bloggers

My speech is really really long but I loved it so much everyone likes it. But my speech is called me the prime minister for a day it was pretty cool me being one  are you making a speech? If you are making a speech do other people like it.

You can see what we have been learning about in writing by going on to this page.  

In Cybersmart we have been working on using book creator. We copy and pasted  our workbook into the book creator project. Then we had to record our speech so if people want to listen they can. 

Come back make sure you commented on my blog post bye bloggers

Here is the link to my work

1 comment:

  1. Hi Ruby
    I love all the info about how you made the book creater it was so cool that you made a book creat with your speech on it for cybersmart. I wish that I could could do that to. So right your speech was so long but it was great becuase it was long. Next time you could and some more info on the fount page of your book like what your speech is about that kind of stuff. But over all it was a great speech I hope you get into the finle with this speech. Good luck.
    From Angel-Mey in TM SOUTH
    What do you like about book creater?

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.