Pages

Tuesday 25 August 2020

My speech I have done

                                           Hi bloggers 

Today I am going to tell you that I have finished my speech from this week. Guess what bloggers I LOVE MY SPEECH it is awesome don't you think. I writ 963 words thats a lot have you written more then me before? I worked so so so hard on this speech. I am writing about me being a prime minister for a day. It was hard at the start now I am yous to it now. I learned about in my speech is we had to include is a interlachen and in the middle we had to do three main points. It was pretty cool. In a speech you need strong words and persuasive words.  So bye BLOGGERS 

here is my speech.


   

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.