Pages

Wednesday 15 September 2021

The three best things being back at school

                                                                  Hey bloggers 

The first best thing about being back at school. Is seeing all my good friends. In lockdown I wish they were here but now we can have a good old laugh.                                                                                            The second best thing about being back at school. Is doing school to learn and to be smart. Do you want to be smart?                                                                                                                                                            The third best thing about being back at school. Is seeing my teachers so they can help us learn. Bye bloggers see you later.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.